Dwelling Fire

As a rental dwelling owner,  you cannot afford to be without dwelling insurance.  The Dwelling Property policy can provide excellent coverage for your building.  It protects your dwelling and personal property losses caused by:

  • Fire and lightning
  • Internal explosion
  • Windstorm and Hail
  • Explosion
  • Smoke
  • Riot and Civil Commotion
  • Vandalism and malicious mischief
  • Weight of ice, snow or sleet

Contact us to learn more.



Get a Quote Today!